Wednesday 12 August 2015

The Visual Logs


Just popped by for a quick chat!

As some of you may know, I recently decided to head into the land of YouTube after a significant absence and have started to drop a few shorter reviews onto the much-neglected Some Kind of Star Trek channel.

At the moment there are a fleeting handful of reviews available including some from the good old days when we started (time flies...). In the last few weeks however we've added a couple of visual reviews of the latest Starships Collection arrivals as well as the Wave 15 and 16 Attack Wing expansions.


All I can ask is that, if you use YouTube, please pop by, have a watch, pass your opinion with the thumbs and subscribe to the channel - share it out along with this site if you can. The more people I see using it, the more I'll review. On that note as well, please let me know if there is anything you would like to see on the channel, perhaps send in a question for a Q&A session, whatever you like (within reason and the restraints of UK law please).

I'll try and dig out something more unusual for the next YouTube vid which should be up in the next week or so. Potentially on some bits I have from the 90's but there's not a lot since some of it was lost in a move about eight years ago.

Thanks again and also a big thank you to all those people who have chosen to follow Some Kind of Star Trek across our multiple social media platforms plus a huge level of respect and appreciation to the fan series, producers, merchandise creators, gamers, writers, friends, podcasts, vlogs, sites and anyone else who I've been in contact with. As long as you all want this I'll keep doing it.

Got a suggestion or an idea for a vlog post? How would you like to see them done? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment