Thursday 1 October 2015

The 30 Day Challenge!


BOOM!

Here we are in October and I fancied doing something a little different as we head into the final third of 2015 so, for the next 30 days I'll be posting a challenge question for readers to answer. It'll be available across the social media channels we have and I might even do a mini YouTube introduction if I'm in the mood!

I'll post the first question up HERE later today and let the conversations begin! For sanity's sake I've made today's nice and easy just to warm you up! Don't worry because there will be the usual mix of reviews, opinion and other ramblings too. Just for clarity you can expect...

MORE Starships Collection reviews
MORE Attack Wing waves
Thoughts on Star Trek Continues episode five (later...!)
Breaking Borg
Sacraments of Fire from David R George III
AND
that Larry Nemecek interview I need to finish editing!
AND
probably a ton of other stuff I haven't even written...

Live on YouTube
Like our page on Facebook 
Follow us on Twitter
+1 us on Google+
Add us on Tumblr
Add to to conversation on Star Trek: Risa

No comments:

Post a Comment